DIY: Mocc Ornament
It's that time of the year to hang up the Christmas decor while drinking hot cocoa and listening to your favorite songs! We are all about celebrating the little joys in our lives and making the holidays special for your little ones. What better way to cherish those precious moments than turning their old moccs into an adorable tree ornament!
This DIY ornament is super easy to make and only requires three items!
- Craft Wire
- Ornament Hooks
Step by Step Tutorial:
- Start by choosing an old pair of precious moccs
- Take the craft wire and loop it in between the stitching of the mocc to avoid any damage
- Twist to secure the wire from the inside of the mocc
- Attach an ornament hook to the wire
- Ta-da! Hang it on your tree!
This super cute ornament is a great addition to your holiday decor! Try this DIY and tag us on Instagram @freshlypicked.