As the fastest growing company in Utah Valley, Freshly Picked does more than just redefine baby and toddler lifestyle categories with the world’s most adorable baby moccasins, it redefines Utah business culture with the state’s coolest office. Freshly Picked is looking for stunning colleagues who are passionate about driving impact by innovating product solutions for the millennial parent. Our culture thrives on passion and rewards innovation.
Freshly Picked is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to manage a production line of footwear. This person will understand how to sew, be able to manage a team of up to 25 people, and be focused on details and quality. Past experience sewing products is required and experience managing people is a major plus!
- Able to set up and optimize production process
- Able to produce footwear by yourself
- Able to manage a team of up to 25 people, working to schedule vacations, hours, coach, etc
- Manage production based on efficiency numbers
- 2-10 years experience sewing product
- Spanish language skills strongly preferred
- People management/leadership abilities
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week, with overtime as required
Freshly Picked will pay up to $75,000 per year including benefits, based on experience. This position will have 10 paid days off per year.