Freshly Picked has an award winning in house marketing team. As an industry leader and disruptor, the Email Marketing Specialist role is vital to Freshly Picked's overall business strategy, growth and success. The right candidate will be experienced in affiliate programs and best practices, as well as be an innovator not satisfied with the status quo. The candidate should be enthusiastic about working with amazing bloggers, brands and other partners.
- Oversee the list segmentation and strategic messaging for each audience.
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, engagement, and retention.
- Develop the email automation and trigger program.
- Optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, engagement, and retention.
- Lead email acquisition for existing and unknown customers, increase email penetration.
- Manage the email process workflow including development of the email calendar, collaborating with Creative and Marketing team to build campaigns.
- 1+ year email marketing experience, 2+ years marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be willing to work in our Provo, UT office
Competitive pay and profit sharing, medical and dental benefits, an in-house pebble ice machine and all the Freshly Picked product you can carry.